Report a problem
This report form is for communicating a complaint or issue to the staff
at Silver Creek Entertainment.
If you have a technical issue
please send that to
prudent with your reports...don't report minor rudeness. The
solutions is to click on those players and choose ignore.
Sometimes we have to be the adults in the situation and just take the
highroad when others don't.
Please keep in mind the following
important notes regarding your report:
- Take time to relax and calmly communicate the problem if this is related to a disagreement or argument.
Please try to report truly egregious events.
- Make sure and fill out all required fields including PlayerName with accurate information. Misspellings of Player names can cause some reports to be discarded if staff cannot determine whom the report is directed at.
- Be specific. Details such as time and game number can make the difference between a good report and a bad one.
- False or untrue reports should not be filed and are grounds for account suspension or termination.
- Quitting is automatically factored into the game mechanics and does not need to be reported.
- Reports are not handled live in real time and often times there can be a delay of several hours before they are reviewed by staff.
- Guides as volunteers cannot and do not see these reports. If you need to report a problem to a guide please do so using the chat feature.
- Reports are investigated and resolved without responses to the reporter. If we need additional information we may contact you via email but otherwise you will not receive a response to your report. Any disciplinary action taken is private information and cannot be shared.
- Lost ratings points cannot be restored under any circumstance. This included loss due to disconnects and server outages.
- Game Logs are not saved to the server but are available in the GameLogs directory on your computer and can be reviewed from the Options menu.
- Do not report a silence or censor by a guide or TD/HTD.
Guide activity is regularly reviewed but if you feel additional
communication is necessary feel free to email
Please review any relevant information below before submitting your report.
Reports are reviewed periodically.